How to become an internationally accredited judge of parks
The Green Flag Award scheme rewards well managed parks and green spaces, setting the benchmark for the management of outdoor spaces around the world. The scheme is managed by PLA in Australia.
Do you have the expertise?
If you have a background in park management, ecology, environmental issues or a related area register your interest today (places are strictly limited to 12 people for each course).
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to become an accredited international Green Flag judge.
- Become qualified to assess parks in any of the Green Flag participating countries.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the Green Flag Award standard and its processes.
- The chance to network with other park managers.
- Join a mentoring scheme with an experienced judge.
What's Required?Successful applicants complete accredited training over two full days incorporating both theory and practical. On successful completion you will be awarded an international accreditation as an official Green Flag judge (valid for 2 years). Cost $175.00 p/person (ex GST) includes a training manual and catering.
Note: Venue locations TBA. Spaces are strictly limited.
How do I Register?
To find out more [click here]