The Conference will create opportunities to discuss and explore ideas as well as learn about cutting edge practice and research and supports people who have new and innovative concepts, theories and ideas to test and share with colleagues.
The Organising Committee is seeking proposals for:
- Keynote address (40 min)
- Single or shared oral presentations (20 min)
- Workshops (from 25 min - one session up to 50 min - over 2 sessions)
- Leisure tourism facilities
- Foreshore recreation facilities
- Regional facility development
- Commemorative features in parks and by roadsides
- Garden landscapes as leisure activities
- Green infrastructure
- Trail maintenance
Abstracts must be submitted using the online form above.
- Abstracts Open: Monday 19th November 2019
- Abstracts close: Friday 8th March 2019
- Speakers notified: Friday 15th March 2019
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstracts is via email.
- The invitation to submit an Abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Conference.
- Speakers will have the option to register and attend the Conference for a reduced rate (speaker rate).
- You may submit more than one Abstract.
- Although many presentations use PowerPoint, its use is not a prerequisite. We encourage presenters to use other media such as film, photos etc.
- Presentations will be delivered as addresses of 20 minutes duration. Presenters are encouraged to allow for and promote discussion.
- Presentations, workshops and panel sessions may be extended on application.
- Abstracts with a rural context and/or a parks focus are strongly encouraged
- Sessions which incorporate substantial delegate interaction are strongly encouraged
- Abstracts with a focus on projects are encouraged
- Abstracts should focus on key learnings from the project and not simply be a summary of a project process and outcomes
- Workshops are strongly encouraged
Tickets on sale soon....