Outline of the Sports Surface Seminar seminar held by the Royal Australian Institute of Parks and Recreation (Vic), in Canberra in July 1990. The Seminar is being conducted as a service to the providers of sporting and recreation facilities, users of those facilities, and the competitive and social sporting community in general. The program over the two-day seminar involves approximately thirty speakers and explores the needs which should be taken into account when identifying and analysing the options for playing surfaces for new or refurbished outdoor and indoor sports facilities.
Copyright Owner: Royal Australian Institute of Parks and Recreation
Royal Australian Institute of Parks and Recreation: 1990
- Turf for Tough Times – Keeping Grass Cover with Less Water
- So you want development approval to set up a private trail bike park?
- Public Parkland: Planning & Design Guide (WA), 2014
- Morgan Park, Warwick (Qld): Master Plan and Management Strategy (2010)
- Turf Cricket Policy
- Turf irrigation and nutrient study: turf manual