PLA Advisory prepare position papers on critical issues, initiate research and explore professional training and development opportunities for our members.
- Prepare position papers and technical guidelines which support PLA’s role as an advocate for the industry.
- Initiate key research with partners utilising external funding opportunities.
- Explore professional development opportunities with accredited providers.
- Deliver position papers on key topics such as Climate Change, Health and Wellbeing, Community Health, Tree Management, Gender Equity and a multitude of other relevant topics.
- Conduct research to assist National Board decision making.
- Support the National Board in their selected strategy.
- Support each region in developing or reviewing open space planning guidelines (where they don’t exist).
- Explore professional development opportunities – from endorsement of formal training courses to the establishment of mentoring opportunities.